Last day of ICT Class for this year....

Collections of Brochure by Student (By Group)

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 1) 24-28 August 2009

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 2)

cITaKU Creative Camp(day 3)

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 4 - 5)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Week 2 - Day 2 - 5

Salam and good day,

On week 2 =>

1) On Wednesday, all equipment like computer, projector, printer and other already arrive to my Lab.
  • 2 Laptop need to change hard disk cause not enough capacity( <40mb)
  • 8 Keyboard are not function properly ( need to change)
  • 2 laptop still not arrive yet.So its mean after this laptop on my Lab should be have 12
2) kaizal and syukri ( a person from clickSoft Sdn bhd) already install antivirus (Kypersky) and microsoft office to all PC and laptop except 2 laptop that need to change).Syukri also already configure wireless for this lab.

3) On Thursday, I call the contractor to ask him to put projector screen on this lab. He too busy for that that and he came on friday to see that. On friday he came to see that projector screen , he say need to make a hole on roof , and he ask a person to make it. So now, My projector screen already have on my lab.

4) This week also , I install ant testing wireless for every pc on my lab. I also install webcam and earphone for every pc.

No comments:

Post a Comment