Last day of ICT Class for this year....

Collections of Brochure by Student (By Group)

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 1) 24-28 August 2009

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 2)

cITaKU Creative Camp(day 3)

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 4 - 5)

Friday, April 10, 2009

WEEK 1 - Day 3 - My Lab almost complete….

by shuk_justdoit07 on Apr.08, 2009, under Uncategorized

fuhh…….only thats word that i can say now…..

WHY?

After 3 days work hard to solve many problem, finally my lab almost complete…but still not complete yet….

Alhamdulillah, we hope tomorow will be progress like i plan today…

SO…WHAT I DO TODAY?

1) Streamyx Problem…

I already confirm that En Halim from TM will be come tommorow… i get their phone number from miss Diana….I hope he will came…cause I informed that this area not support streamyx 2MB ,,,,,..So I hope tmorow cal solve everything about connection internet and phone….

2. Alarm and CCTV in cITaKU Lab

I already set apoitnment between a person who incharge alarm and cctv in cITaKU Lab on tomorrow at 11 am.According to contractor, that person will give explaination and briefing about security system on this lab. ..

CONCLUSION..

I HOPE TOMMOROW, MY LAB WILL BE COMPLETE BEFORE COMPUTER COMING ON NEXT WEEK….

SALAM FROM BALIK PULAU……

No comments:

Post a Comment