Last day of ICT Class for this year....

Collections of Brochure by Student (By Group)

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 1) 24-28 August 2009

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 2)

cITaKU Creative Camp(day 3)

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 4 - 5)

Friday, April 10, 2009

WEEK 1 - Day 1 - Challenging day is begin

by shuk_justdoit07 on Apr.06, 2009,

Problems:

1- Still not have electricity in cITaKU Lab ( I already informed by contractor that he already submit a form to ask TNB put electricity meter in cITaku lab and payment also already make by contractor to TNB)

2- Not have internet connection and phone. ( TELEKOM MALAYSIA(TM) already came to cITaKU lab on last week to configure streamyx and other thing, but I informed that they cannot connect to streamyx last week cause technical problem…….)

3. I not remember la…. sokay i will update soon if i remember it……

What I doing yea?

1) I ask to contractor the problem for that situation(no electricity) and serial number for the form.

2) I call TNB Bayan Baru to ask about that situation and Mr. Badrizal (TNB Staff (not sure their position)) said that form already in progress but need have approved by someone( i think their boss) and he promise will be came to put electricity meter in 1 or 2 days later.

3) I already call a person(TM Staff) that incharge to put Streamyx on cITaKU Lab and he say have problem on streamyx connection in that area….peliknya?….so , he will call back …….

4) other….not remember la….. will be update it…

Conclusion:

VERY TIRED… NEED TO HANDLE MANY THING AND TO FACE NEW ENVIRONMENT……….

…..BUT I ENJOY IT…..I’M SURE THIS IS GOOD FOR ME… I WILL GET IT TO CHALLENGE MYSELF……..

Asalamualaikum and Bye…………

**So what i need to do tmorrow? electricity still not connect…. “TEPUK DADA, TANYA IMAN”………

No comments:

Post a Comment