Last day of ICT Class for this year....

Collections of Brochure by Student (By Group)

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 1) 24-28 August 2009

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 2)

cITaKU Creative Camp(day 3)

cITaKU Creative Camp (Day 4 - 5)

Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 4

Salam and good day for everyone...

Week 4...

1)Bar code..- base on meeting and discusion with all IT Faci, we already aggree to create bar code for every device or asset in cITaKU Lab. Almost 200 of bar code already i create for my lab, and half of them i already paste it.....

2)Discusion with stationary's suplier to suply all stationary for this lab.

3)Discussion and meeting with other it Faci about member card for cITaKU club,

What happen for thiss week...!!1

- On friday( 1st May) , my alarm system on my lab make noisy back...actually i know it after i get call from my Lab phone cause my phone already connect to alarm system..so after i off it by phone, I ask contractor to see it, and he say the door of the lab is open... but i think it cause my door is have a bit problem...but it's sokay cause all item on my lab is safe...


Bye from Balik Pulau...

No comments:

Post a Comment